Home » About Us
About Ron Hall Sprinklers and RHS Tree & Lawn
How it all began…
Ron Hall Sprinklers is a small local business that installs and services underground sprinkler systems, applys fertilizer, weed control, and diagnosis and treats tree issues for residential and commercial sites in Great Falls, Montana. We have experience in residental and commercial properties, city parks, golf courses, and college campuses. RHS has installed systems in 43 Montana towns as well as Washington, Idaho, and Wyoming. Currently, we average 70 commercial and residential sprinkler installations per year. Most of our residential systems are installed in one day by our experienced installation crew. Ron Hall Sprinklers has many key employees, who have been with the company for 25+ years.
Ron Hall Sprinklers (RHS) is a family owned business that started with 2 teachers with shovels looking for summer work in 1972. Now, Ron Hall Sprinklers employs 28 people during peak season, has a large warehouse and staffed office facility, 4 vibratory plows/trenchers, a bobcat, backhoe, a permigreen, 4 wheeler, side by side and boring equipment. RHS also has five service trucks out daily maintain or remodel sprinklers systems.
Over the years, Ron Hall Sprinklers has become your complete outdoor maintenance company. Montana State University Horticulturist graduate, Amy Gange, manages the RHS Tree and Lawn division and our mowing and snow removal program. Amy’s knowledge and expertise gives RHS customers the opportunity to have their lawns and trees live to their full potential. We are “Simply the best” for your complete landscape needs!
“Simply the Best!“Ron Hall, Owner
Our goal has not changed throughout our growth.
We want to provide complete yard maintence and clean system installation and follow-up processes that will result in complete customer satisfaction. Additionally, if customer satisfation is not met, our office staff is available all day to assist you on the phone and schedule service easily.
Ron Hall Sprinklers recommends Rainbird Irrigation products, but we are able to supply any products the customer may prefer. Over the years, Rainbird components have proven to be of the highest quality available in the market today. They are the most reliable of all brands with the most extensive manufacturer’s warranty and also have reasonable price points. Steve Groshelle, our certified irrigation designer, and quality material ensures you will have years of trouble free operation.
Midland Implement, a Rain Bird® distributor of Billings, Montana, has been an important partner in the growth and development of RHS over the past 37 years, by providing us with reliable parts.
Ron Hall Sprinklers is a member of the following organizations:
- The Irrigation Association
- Montana Nursey & Landscape Association
- Rain Bird Select Contractors
- EPA Water Sense Partner
- Montana Department of Agriculture Ornamental and Turf Pest Control Certification
- Licensed for use of resticted pesticides
- Montana Department of Labor Construction Contractor
- Ron Hall, Owner, 49 years Service, email@example.com
- Steve Groshelle, CIC, CLIA, VP, 30 years service, Head Estimator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Gange, Horticulturist, head of Ron Hall Sprinklers Tree & Lawn Division, 11 years, email@example.com
- Darryl Baggett, Service technician, 35 years
- Todd Chamberlin, River Specialist, 31 years
- Eric Schow, Service technician, 23 years
- Brent Mullins, Superintendent of installation crew, 16 years